Conscious Copy & Content Writing
Being a conscious business is hard enough.
I make communicating about it easier.
JOURNALIST BY TRAINING. CREATIVE BY CHROMOSOMES.
I bring both sides to my work to deliver writing that’s informative yet approachable, professional yet punchy.
I help small to midsize, conscious brands write almost everything under the sustainable sun. Here are some neat projects I’ve worked on in my laps around our sizeable star:
- I wrote content for Whole Foods Market, the world’s leader grocer for organic and natural food, contributing to the company’s Sourced for Good pages.
- I wrote nurture and sales emails for Credo, a beauty marketplace with its own “Clean Standard” that serves bellwether for the clean products movement.
- I researched ethical issues and wrote blog posts for Axiology, a vegan and cruelty-free beauty brand.
- I wrote emails, landing pages, and paid ads for Synthesis, a critical-thinking school started by Elon Musk at SpaceX.
"I hired Kasi to research ethical issues that surround common cosmetics ingredients for Axiology to use in a truth campaign and she did an outstanding job. Her research was thorough, cited, and organized. She is also super pleasant and kind to work with. Would be happy to hire her again and again and would recommend her to anyone - she's brilliant."
- Ericka Rodriguez, Founder Axiology Beauty
Here’s the work that makes the sun shine for me (and you):
Email and lifecycle marketing
Advertising and sales